This post is simply on where I am going in the coming months of my entrepreneurial career. I’ll be focusing on 5 main aspects, of which I am looking to drive extremely hard over the coming 90 days and will report on the results.
- Video SEO â Over the past 15 days I’ve created a number of videos and began video SEOÂ or VSEO with a relative amount of success, going from page 2 to 1st for 1 highly competitive keyword, and also testing promotion methods and refining processes that now allow me to rank for medium competition keywords in 5 days. I will most likely be bringing a course out on this, it would be a paid one as donât want to increase competition too much as the process involves $20 and about 2 hours of your time and is super effective!
- Authority sites â Promoting my already established authority websites. More on this in a later post.
- Amazon business â There has been some huge talk in the SEO industry about how important amazon is, but I’m going to do this a little bit differently to what most SEOs would generally call an Amazon marketing campaign. This will be more of a business model in itself, which will fit into the skill set I already have.
- Ghost Marketing and HQ SEO â My SEO company and freelancer front. These will always be a big part of my seo career as now (especially Ghost) is so established it would be stupid not to continue pushing towards growing my client SEO profile, although I may take more of a focus on local seo as this is where my skills lie.
- Foreign SEO sites â Another test of mine that has thrown up some interesting, promising and unusual results, there will be a case study on this soon, so stay tuned for that. The method is simple andÂ involvesÂ creating foreign affiliate sites to promote offers (like the good old days) competition is lower and search terms are pretty similar in most cases. This process also nicely integrates into the amazon and video SEO portions of promotion.
That’s my plan for the next few months, let me know what you guys are doing!
Thanks for reading.